H1- B and Other Non-immigrant Visas

Alliant Law Group, LLC counsels international companies with regard to all aspects of business-related immigration laws. We also represent individuals who wish to work in the U.S. such as foreign students looking for their first job after graduation.

We provide guidance on complex immigration issues resulting from mergers, acquisitions and other corporate changes. Our firm also assists corporate clients in obtaining temporary and permanent immigration status for their executive, managerial and professional employees in virtually every visa category. We also represent individuals, who, because of their extraordinary ability in their fields or because of their substantial investments in the United States, do not require corporate sponsorship to immigrate.

We advise our clients about the best short- and long-term visa strategies for their specific needs. We counsel them on a wide range of business immigration visas, including:

  • B-1 visa for Business visitors, Domestic Employees, Academics, Researchers and Students
  • E-1/E-2 visa for Treaty Trader/Investor
  • E-3 visa for Australian specialty workers
  • H-1 Employment based visas
  • H-3 trainee visa
  • I visa for Journalists & Members of the Media
  • J-1 visa for Exchange Visitor, Academics, Au-pairs, Interns
  • L-1 visa for Intra-company transferees
  • O-1/2 or P-1/3 visa for Persons with extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics
  • R-1 visa for Religious Workers
  • TN (Treaty National) visas under North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)

We also advise clients on preparation and processing of permanent resident visas for executives and other professional employees, including Priority Worker Petitions for multinational executives and managers, outstanding professors and researchers, and persons of extraordinary ability in their field as well as permanent residence process for members of the professions holding advanced degrees and persons of exceptional ability in the arts, sciences or business, including those eligible for national interest waivers and those requiring labor certification.

If you have a question in how we may assist your company with regard to its international staff, or if you are an individual with questions about working in the U.S., please contact Managing Partner Daniel Conidi for a free consultation at Dconidi@alliantlaw.us.